Forum

HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralDo we want to start racing again..?Do we want to start racing again..?
Previous

Next
New Post
26/04/2017 10:53 AM

Hello. Is there anybody here...

I am looking to start this server back up if we have enough interest.....please let me know your thoughts...

Sean

New Post
26/04/2017 11:18 AM

Hi Guys

I had some great fun racing with you in the past. I wish I still had time to commit to racing online regularly but other things have gotten in the way. I still do play GPL from time to time and may jump on for a race here and there at random if you are still running.

I hope you continue your league as there was some excellent and skilled driving going on, and great racing.

Regards
Leigh Stokes

New Post
26/04/2017 1:35 PM

I'd be up for it, but my time available for racing is also pretty limited, so I'd probably also just join in when I can.

Cheers,

Marcus

New Post
26/04/2017 1:43 PM

Hi I would be ready to race on Sunday evening.

I have to restart GPL again. or are you interested in another simracing game?

New Post
26/04/2017 2:00 PM

Rolf Salz wrote:
Hi I would be ready to race on Sunday evening.

I have to restart GPL again. or are you interested in another simracing game?

Hi Leigh, Marcus and Rolf... happy to see people are popping to reply.

Also, Good Point Rolf. I am open to suggestions on different titles as well, although I don't own any of them yet and would need to factor in cost to obtain a copy and what extra would be required to run a server with those titles.

New Post
26/04/2017 2:05 PM

Good news! I an run!!!

New Post
26/04/2017 2:26 PM

Has been awhile but i still have a go offline in Gpl sometimes, I'd be in it.

Cheers Marty

New Post
26/04/2017 2:53 PM

Hi all,

May I suggest Project Cars if anyone is interested in racing online on other sims in addition to the immortal GPL. It's got some nice classic Lotus Grand Prix cars and even a couple of 60's period tracks: Silverstone and Rouen les Essarts.

Cheers,

Marcus

New Post
26/04/2017 6:00 PM

Hi All,

It's been quite a long time. I'd be interested..

I still have GPL, infested with cobwebs, happy to brush them off from time to time...

Cheers....

New Post
26/04/2017 7:20 PM

Hi all!

Would be great to run some GPL races, but maybe like others suggest we can also  run something more modern if only to attract more racers. I have been running Assetto Corsa that's pretty good and has some fun races (the 90's DTM is great fun)

Regards to all.

Cheers,

Leon

New Post
26/04/2017 8:07 PM

Surprise to see GPL appear. I am currently unavailable for racing . Have been racing R factor Etc. Updated wheel to G27 but only lasted 12 to18 months.
Currently have no wheel , committed myself to LifeSize project I need to finish Sorry I'm out
Shawn

New Post
26/04/2017 8:35 PM

Not a big fan of project cars but automobilista and assetto corsa have good 67 cars. Happy to drive gpl though🖒

New Post
28/04/2017 6:18 PM

hi all

been a while, but yer keen to race again....not sure what, but as long as its fun, maybe mix it up a bit

~ toss some minis about ~ gpl ~ something else short an sweet 7-9 lappers with stock sets

New Post
1/05/2017 2:02 PM

I did read up on installing GPL the other day and remembered what pain it is to get all the tracks and mods.

I race with Race room at the moment, the game is free and you pay for cars and tracks.  Works for me, great sound and gameplay.
Quiet on Sunday afternoon/evening on the multiplayer server.
I would love to do some F3 races with you guys on Sunday evening.

New Post
10/05/2017 1:40 PM

Hi Guys

Great to see some old but familiar names, in the replies to this post.

My racing rig is currently all packed away, and uni takes up all the time I have to spare, that's not taken by family commitments.

I couldn't commit to running full time, but when time permitted would be happy to participate.

Craig

New Post
11/05/2017 9:51 AM

Hi all

For those you don't know the 55 mod for GPL is now out. You can get it here
http://55f1.gplworld.de/

It seems to make for good racing also....maybe we could think about running a few casual races to try it out?

Cheers,

Leon

New Post
11/05/2017 5:42 PM

Hasteflex wrote:
Hi all

For those you don't know the 55 mod for GPL is now out. You can get it here
http://55f1.gplworld.de/

It seems to make for good racing also....maybe we could think about running a few casual races to try it out?

I'd be up to try that out....

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralDo we want to start racing again..?Do we want to start racing again..?

F1 Facts

F1 Fact
DID YOU KNOW ..... --- Top speed back to 0mph in 3 seconds --- Sourced from http://www.formulaoneracer.com/f1-facts/

UsersOnline

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: Ron Clegg
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 78

People Online People Online:
Visitors Visitors: 21
Members Members: 0
Total Total: 21

Online Now Online Now:

GoogleAds